Saturday, September 15, 2012

Shutterfly photo book


During my recent visit to Puerto Rico I had an opportunity to stay with several family members for a few weeks.  As a way of showing them our appreciation for their wonderful hospitality I am making each family a special thank you gift.  For my brother and SIL I created a photo book using Shutterfly. 

After I ordered the album I was delighted to learn that Shutterfly now allow you to share the photo book on FB or on your blog.  So I decided to share it here with you.  It is a simple book with no journaling.  Writing in Spanish is still a bit of a challenge for me so I did not even try.  I hope you enjoy!  TFL!


Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly baby photo books are the perfect way to preserve your baby's precious moments.


As always, thanks for stopping by . . .Yoli
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...